Simply Speaking Members!
The time has come for all Toastmaster clubs to collect dues. I would like to take this time to highlight the benefits of being a member of Simply Speaking Toastmasters.
- Improve your speaking skills in a safe and encouraging environment.
- Develop leadership and organization skills.
- Learn to speak in an impromptu manner.
- Practice goal setting and achievement.
- Individual benefits personal to each member.
- All benefits can be directly applied to any job position.
If you would like to continue to reap these benefits, please pay your dues by 3/31/13.
Amount due: $48 - covers 6 months of membership - what a bargain!
How to pay - You have two options:
1) Bring a check in to the meeting on 3/14, 3/21 or 3/28 - I will collect all checks.
2) Mail a check to: 2265 Depew Street, Edgewater, CO 80214, Payable to Simply Speaking Toastmasters
The due date is coming up soon! Check your budget and pay soon!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Treasurer - Simply Speaking Toastmasters